Agnes RF Microneedling for Hair Loss
Agnes RF microneedling has become one of the go-to skin treatments to help firm and tighten skin and reduce fat in the treated areas. And while many people know how incredibly well this procedure works on the skin, most don't know that it can also be used to help treat hair loss. If you've been considering hair loss treatment in Staten Island, Brooklyn or the surrounding area, you need to know how Agnes RF microneedling can help.
What is Agnes RF Microneedling?
Agnes RF microneedling is the most advanced form of the procedure available. It was originally developed by renowned dermatologist, Dr. Ahn, as a cure for acne, however, he quickly realized that it could be used for so much more.
Using a combination of microneedles and radiofrequency, Agnes RF delivers heat while also creating micro-trauma to the skin. Don't be alarmed, micro-trauma is the medical term for tiny pricks in the skin. In addition to combining precise radiofrequency with microneedling, Agnes RF goes a step further, partially insulating the individual needles to provide targeted treatment energy to the skin while minimizing unnecessary damage to surrounding tissue and increasing recovery time.
How Agnes RF Microneedling Helps Hair Loss
Agnes RF microneedling helps stimulate hair growth in much the same way as it stimulates skin tightening. The radiofrequency technology heats the deeper layers of the skin on the scalp, boosting blood flow and encouraging the production of restorative compounds and critical nutrients to the scalp and the hair follicles present in the skin. At the same time, the needles that help deliver the heat to the deeper layers of the skin also create tiny holes in the scalp, helping to enhance the absorption of topical hair growth products.
Further, the increased circulation achieved by radiofrequency ensures an abundant supply of oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles to promote ongoing hair health. The increased production of collagen and elastin in the skin caused by microneedling further boosts hair health and repair by strengthening the hair follicle structure.
Benefits of Agnes RF Microneedling for Hair Loss
The combination of targeted heat and the increased production of collagen and elastin from microneedling is a powerful one that can help stimulate healing and promote ongoing hair and scalp health. The major benefits of using Agnes RF for hair loss are:
- Hair Follicle Stimulation: The RF microneedling technology used by Agnes RF helps activate dormant hair follicles by giving them the energy and nutrients they need to stimulate new growth.
- Enhanced Collagen and Elastin Production: Collagen and elastin are essential proteins that give structural support to hair follicles. By promoting the production of these two proteins, the procedure strengthens the follicles and improves their ability to anchor the hair shaft to the scalp.
- Improved Blood Circulation: Improved blood circulation helps deliver oxygen and vital nutrients to the hair follicles, helping keep them healthy and robust.
- Increased Topical Treatment Effectiveness: The micro-injuries created by the tiny needles used in the procedure create hundreds of small holes in the skin, allowing for more effective, deeper absorption of topical hair loss medications.
- Non-Invasive: Agnes RF microneedling is a non-surgical procedure that only penetrates the skin's surface about 2mm deep. This means that there is virtually no downtime whatsoever.
How RF Microneedling Fits Into Overall Hair Loss Treatment
Agnes RF microneedling is an effective stand-alone treatment for hair loss, but when used in conjunction with other methods, it becomes a supercharger for hair regrowth. The increased circulation provided by Agnes RF helps deliver more of the oral hair loss medication you may be taking. In addition, the small holes created by the needles allow for more effective topical treatment penetration. When you combine increased absorption of both oral and topical hair loss treatments with the overall increase in scalp and hair follicle health that Agness RF causes, you've got a powerful attack plan for stopping hair loss.
If you've been considering hair loss treatment in Staten Island and the surrounding area, Reforma can help. Schedule a consultation with us, and we'll walk you through how harnessing the power of Agnes RF microneedling can help you win the fight against hair loss.