The Battle of the Titans: EXION vs. Morpheus8 – Which Is Right for You?
Are you tired of watching the natural aging process rob you of your precious, healthy, youthful skin – one wrinkle at a time? Do you dream of a day when you feel comfortable and confident in your skin – like the good ol’ days? What if I were to tell you that dream isn’t too far out of reach – would you believe me?
Well, prepare to be amazed because I’m about to introduce you to the fascinating world of microneedling. It’s a procedure that sounds uninviting at first, but don’t let the name deceive you. While it does involve the use of needles, we’re talking about super fine needles that range between 0.5mm and 4.5mm long.
The concept is relatively simple. The needles puncture the top layers of the skin and create micro-injuries that are left to heal. The healing process stimulates the production of elastin and collagen, which helps improve skin laxity, volume, shape, strength, and elasticity – resulting in a more youthful appearance.
Wait, so what is RF microneedling?
If you thought microneedling was fascinating, just wait – it gets better. Thanks to recent advancements in science and technology, the microneedling procedure we’ve all grown to love is now being coupled with radiofrequency (RF) energy to maximize the production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid (HA).
Here are some of the most prominent benefits of RF microneedling:
- Pores appear smaller
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighter skin and improved skin texture
- Increased skin volume and improved skin tone
- Triggers the body’s natural healing response
- Reduces acne scars and skin discoloration
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
RF microneedling is cheaper, safer, and more effective than laser treatments. There’s no downtime or recovery period, and results are apparent after just a few sessions. The aging process has taken its last victim – with RF microneedling, we can finally turn back time with quality skin rejuvenation.
EXION vs. Morpheus8: Which Treatment is Superior?
EXION… Morpheus8… sounds like some next-level stuff, doesn’t it? Now that you understand what RF microneedling is, we’re going to introduce you to two of the titans in the industry. EXION and Morpheus8 are two of the most popular technologies in the microneedling community, but which one is right for you?
To answer that question, we first need to take a look at the many similarities and differences between the two – there are a lot. While they both combine microneedling with radiofrequency energy, EXION features four unique applicators to Morpheus8’s two – don’t worry, we’re going to break it all down for you below!
Morpheus8: a bipolar radiofrequency (RF) tissue treatment launched by InMode in 2020. It can heat subdermal tissue up to 8mm beneath the skin’s surface – ensuring the deep penetration of RF energy.
Let’s take a look at the two unique applicators included with the Morpheus8 workstation:
- Morpheus8 - a handheld device that combines RF energy with microneedling. It’s designed to target smaller body areas, such as the face.
- Morpheus8 Body - a handheld device that combines RF energy with microneedling, 3D Smart Frame, and Burst technology. It’s designed to target larger body areas such as the abdomen.
Morpheus8 does exactly what you would expect from a microneedling device. It delivers RF energy deep within the skin to help stimulate collagen and elastin production – giving you a more youthful appearance.
EXION: a whole-body skin rejuvenation workstation that utilizes a combination of monopolar RF energy, microneedling, AI-powered pulse control, and ultrasound technology to promote a youthful appearance.
Let’s take a look at the four unique applicators included with the EXION workstation:
- EXION Fractional RF - microneedling RF device that reaches up to 8mm depth without full needle insertion and utilizes AI to optimize energy delivery for single-pass procedures.
- EXION Face - a handheld device that utilizes monopolar radiofrequency and targeted ultrasound to improve blood circulation, stimulate fibroblasts, and increase hyaluronic acid in the face.
- EXION Body - a handheld device that uses the same dual-energy delivery as EXION Face, but it’s designed to treat larger body areas, such as the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and knees.
- EMFEMME 360 - a handheld device that uses 360° homogeneous volumetric energy delivery to improve laxity and circulation in the intimate area (can help improve sexual dysfunction).
EXION is much more than just a microneedling device. It’s an action-packed hub equipped with four state-of-the-art technologies designed to give your skin the tender love and care it deserves.
Why Choose EXION Over Morpheus8?
That brings us to the question of the day – should you choose EXION or Morpheus8 for your next RF microneedling treatment? Based on the information above, it’s clear that EXION has much more to give, and it’s a significant reason why so many are showing an interest in this new and improved technology.
Here are some of the reasons why EXION is superior to Morpheus8:
- Four applicators instead of two
- Reaches 8mm depth without full needle insertion
- It uses monopolar RF, as opposed to bipolar RF
- Encourages a more customized and personalized treatment plan
- Not only increases collagen and elastin, but also hyaluronic acid
- It can be applied to the face, body, and intimate areas
Are you interested in learning more about EXION? Are you wondering if it’s the right treatment for you? Are you ready to slow the natural aging process down by stimulating collagen and elastin production? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions, contact Reforma Dermatology – we can’t wait to help!
Don’t hesitate to book your consultation with Reforma at one of our New York City locations – one in Staten Island and one in Brooklyn. Our talented team will put together a customized treatment plan designed to meet your specific needs. Together, we’ll give your skin the transformation it deserves!