Hair Loss, Meet Your Match: Alma Ted's Battle Plan for a Fuller Mane!
There’s nothing worse than watching your hair disappear one follicle at a time – like a dandelion losing its seeds on a windy NYC day. It’s the type of tragedy no one deserves, but it’s a harsh reality for more than 80 million men and women in the United States today, according to the American Hair Loss Association.
Considering how much money people spend on hair loss prevention and restoration products every year (more than $4 billion), the need for quality hair loss treatment has never been greater. People everywhere are desperate to save their dying hair from a tragic nightmare, but they’ve only been met with resistance.
If this sounds like you, don’t panic – you’re not fighting this fight alone. Our talented team here at Reforma Dermatology is prepared to help you achieve that full head of hair you’ve been dreaming of. Thanks to the technology provided by Alma TED, you’ll be running your fingers through your luscious mane in no time!
Hair Loss + Alma TED = Fuller Mane
Sorry hair loss, but you’ve met your match. Alma TED is the newest groundbreaking advancement in the hair loss community – giving millions of men and women worldwide a newfound sense of hope. It’s not only redefining the way we treat hair loss today, but this new technology is here to stay.
Speaking of technology, let’s take a quick look at what’s involved:
- Patented TED Technology™ with Impact Delivery™ - a patented handheld device that utilizes air pressure for a unique pushback effect (designed to be used with hair formula).
- TED+ Hair Care Formula - a formula equipped with essential ingredients (peptides, growth factors, etc.) for hair and scalp health and follicular strength (thicker, fuller hair).
So, how does this cutting-edge technology work? The formula is applied to the hair and/or scalp, while the handheld device uses ultrasound technology (sound waves) and air pressure to drive the formula deep within the scalp for maximum benefit. It’s painless, it’s non-invasive, and most people say it’s therapeutic.
A Dose of Science: the ultrasound technology creates pathways for the formula (equipped with essential nutrients) to travel through the outermost layer of the skin via acoustic cavitation, which uses vibrations to increase permeability – it’s like having a personal motorcade escorting nutrients down through the scalp.
The Hair Transformation You Didn’t Know You Needed… Until Now!
Alma TED is the soothing, low-frequency ultrasonic symphony your hair didn’t know it needed – until now. Unlike other hair loss treatments that use needles and involve trauma to the scalp (such as platelet-rich plasma injections), Alma TED is more like a massage for the hair and scalp – but with growth factors.
Here are some of the trailblazing benefits of this unique technology:
- No trauma or discomfort to the scalp or hair (painless and non-invasive)
- Stronger, thicker, fuller, and healthier hair follicles
- No needles, no incisions, and no anesthesia necessary
- No downtime required or recovery period – you’ll go home feeling better than when you arrived
- Fast, easy, and straightforward process
- No post-treatment shedding (unlike PRP)
- Increases blood flow to improve scalp health
A typical session only takes about 20-30 minutes, but it will require regular trips to our dermatology office in Staten Island – don’t worry, you’ll only have to return once every 1-3 months. Considering how much of a game-changer this can be for men and women struggling with hair loss, that’s not a bad trade-off at all!
Getting the Most Out of Your Alma TED Treatment Plan
Alma TED, which stands for TransEpidermal Delivery, is changing lives left and right – one head of hair at a time – and is already proving to deliver impeccable results in a true, non-invasive fashion. Those results will have anyone wondering where this technology was 20, 30, even 40 years ago – luckily, it’s here now!
For the best results, Alma TED patients should follow a strict (but simple) aftercare plan. For example:
- Stay hydrated and make sure you’re drinking enough water daily
- Avoid hair products with harsh chemicals or alcohol
- Avoid harsh scrubbing or rubbing when washing or drying your hair
- Opt for a sulfate-free shampoo when washing your hair
- Avoid excessive sun exposure to the scalp and hair
- Wear a hat and use sunscreen when outdoors or in the sun
Once you start to see the results for yourself, you’ll be doing whatever it takes to not only maximize them – but maintain them! Don’t worry; our team at Reforma Dermatology formulates a custom treatment plan for each individual patient to ensure their needs are being met – we’re with you every step of the way!
Schedule an Appointment With Reforma Dermatology Today!
Talking about the results of Alma TED treatment is fun and all, but wouldn’t you rather start to see those results for yourself – with your own two eyes? Don’t you miss that feeling of being able to run your fingers through your hair? Aren’t you ready to wake up looking and feeling your absolute best in the morning?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions, then schedule an appointment at one of our two Reforma Dermatology locations – our health clinic in Staten Island and our health clinic in Brooklyn. We can’t wait to show you what you’ve been missing out on all these years – you’re going to love the way you look!